* Mid century Modernist Trifari silvertone pin or brooch, depicting two leaves where one curls.
* Open to interpretation, one can visualize a swan in the second photo.
* Dates from the late 1950s to the late 1960s.
* Both leaves are brushed metal finish. However, the exposed folded portion of the one leaf, and the trim of both, have a polished metal finish.
* Measures 3 1/2 in by 1 1/2 in with working clasp.
* Has the sought after Crown Trifari copyright mark on the back of this piece.
* Mint condition!