* This adorable, wooden, Lefton musical figurine is circa early 1970s. Dressed in pink, including a hat, this wooden little girl plays her violin surrounded by silk flowers and two little, wooden birds that appear to be singing along. The music stand even has sheet music with musical notes.
* The entire figurine stands 4 ¼ in tall and ~ 2 ¼ in wide.
* It is in its original box and appears to never have been out of the box prior to my taking pictures of it.
* The box has Petit Musical Collection on the front top and Little Melody on the bottom front. There is a lettering/number on the back T A 04720 D. Please see picture for additional information. I assume this refers to the musical component of the piece.
* The base of the musical piece is metal and is stamped Japan. There is a Lefton foil on the bottom of the wooden base part, as well as a stamped mark “Lefton China over a crown and Hand Painted” under the crown. Another sticker addresses the music which is Minuet (Bach). The original gift tag is still included in the box.
* The figurine is in mint condition, but the box itself is in good condition for being around for 40 years. The box itself measures 5 x 3 x 3 in.
* There is such nice detail in this piece that it would be a great gift idea for a young girl studying music or for someone with a nostalgic yearning.