* This is a wonderful example of the nostalgic TV Lamps that illuminated the top of televisions during the 1950s and 1960s.
* Free flowing and standing 9 3/8 in tall by 10 in long by 5 in at its widest base point
* This piece of ceramic driftwood is colored in various shades of caramel brown.
* The back houses a deluxe cream-colored, working lamp which is attached by a metal arm and anchored by a floral button. The cord is original and not polarized.
* There is no maker's mark, but the bottom is covered in an early felt. If a paper or foil label was attached, it is long gone. There is a 1/16th chip on the very edge of the bottom rim of the piece. Otherwise, it is in excellent condition. There is some crazing throughout, but does not detract from the overall look of the piece.
*This particular themed TV lamp is rare, and especially in this great shape. It is well made, heavy and sturdy.
* The areas of very light color are just from the flash and not color wear. Those areas are slightlyy darker than appear in photos.
* It would be a welcome addition to the mid-century decor collector!