"VOGUE Magazine - March 1, 1958"
PARIS - New Shape Fascinations
New Dior Excitements
The New Vamp
This great vintage Vogue is full of what is know as "The New Look". 192 pages plus cover with photo taken by photographer, Irving Penn. (Stamp on front cover.) Model wearing a flowered bubble-shaped sheath by Triana-Norell. Wonderful fashions, photos, illustrations and advertisements. Some examples of the articles include:
* The Spring's Paris Report
* New Vamp in American Fashion
* M. Jean Schlumberger's Country House on 92nd Street
* "The New Vamp" by Anita Loos
* Anthony Perkins, "Look Homeward Angel"
* Jersey Suits
* Vogue's Paris Eye-View of the New Youth Treatment